Windows are a lot different than they used to be, and Soft-Lite vinyl windows are the perfect example of that. They’re built from better materials and come equipped with high-quality features you wouldn’t think to ask for in a window. New Jersey Siding & Windows, Inc. is proud to offer several types of Soft-Lite windows to help enhance your home both inside and out. As you start prepping for your new windows, here’s a closer look at why so many homeowners choose Soft-Life time and time again.
Soft-Lite vinyl windows are thoughtfully designed from top to bottom. Thanks to the modernized design, gone are the days of struggling to clean or open your windows. In addition, you get to customize the interior and exterior color of your windows to match your home. If you’re looking for standard residential windows, you’ll most likely want to go with double-hung, which offer available features such as:
- Fusion-welded sashes and frame for enduring strength
- Integral lift rails for comfortable opening/closing
- Certa-Force balance system makes operation consistently smooth and easy
- Easy-access tilt latches for quick, easy cleaning
- Durable vinyl construction requires very low maintenance
- Lifetime warranty protection ensures the windows won’t rot, rust, warp, pit, corrode or blister over time
Benefits of Soft-Lite Vinyl Windows
There are a lot of advantages to installing Soft-Lite vinyl windows. Here’s what our customers say they like best.
- Energy Efficiency. Soft-Lite windows are available with ultra-tight seals and ENERGY STAR® labeled glass choices. No matter which type of glass you select, you’ll be able to enjoy lower utility bills and more comfortable rooms. Aside from the glass, the windows also boast insulating foam that helps boost thermal efficiency even more.
- Long-Lasting Good Looks. With Soft-Lite windows, you never have to sacrifice beauty for durability. You can get creative with styles, colors and decorative accents in order to find a combination that works best for your needs. Plus, the windows retain their good looks over time to make sure you can enjoy the view long into the future.
- Reliable Security. Concealed, ultra-strong locks provide ultimate peace of mind for you and your family. Some Soft-Lite windows go the extra mile with metal-reinforced components and special structural additions. For example, the Imperial LS double-hung windows feature Kevlar®-reinforced fiberglass composite that’s five times stronger than steel.
- Advanced Storm Protection. New Jersey is no stranger to storms. If you want windows that can withstand hurricane-force winds and flying debris, Soft-Lite has you covered. They offer windows with triple-layer, impact-resistant glass and heavy-duty – yet still stylish – rigid frames.
Discover Soft-Lite Vinyl Windows
You can’t go wrong with windows made from vinyl, especially ones from Soft-Lite. Regardless of what model window you select, you can feel confident you’re getting the quality you deserve. Check out the Soft-Lite selection online to start browsing through the different options and to learn more about what the brand has to offer. To make sure all your bases are covered, don’t forget to explore wood and composite vinyl windows, too.
When you’re ready to update your windows, contact New Jersey Siding & Windows, Inc. We replace and install windows in homes all throughout North Jersey. Give us a call or contact us online to request a free estimate and get your project started today.