Window Replacement Services in Northern New Jersey
Once a house is built, it can be decades before anyone thinks about replacing the windows. Even though the windows themselves don’t go anywhere, the technology and material used to make them is always evolving and changing. Not only do new replacement windows look great, but modern vinyl material is energy-efficient, which means more money in your pocket. If you’re thinking about installing new replacement windows in your Northern New Jersey home, New Jersey Siding & Windows, Inc., can provide award-winning expertise and a seamless installation.
Free Upgrade to Premium Window Package
Free Triple Glass Upgrade
Windows are an important fixture in any house, and they should be made to last. We know North Jersey is no stranger to extreme weather. Whether it be rain, snow, or tropical storm, you deserve a product that can withstand even the harshest conditions. That’s why we’re proud to offer Soft-Lite as the solution. Here are a few of the benefits of installing these long-lasting window replacements:
- Improved aesthetic: Any replacement or renovation is an upgrade, and with dozens of options to choose from, you’re sure to find something that’s right for you.
- Better efficiency: These window replacements are incredibly easy to clean, and they also keep the heat and cold air locked in your house, saving you time and money.
- More secure: Each component of this window is manufactured for strength and longevity, with features like triple-layered, impact-resistant glass and fusion-welded seams.
Our Selection of Replacement Windows
At New Jersey Siding & Windows, Inc., homeowners can choose from wood or vinyl replacement windows in 10 different styles, including:
- Double hung: The most popular style of window, this window requires less maintenance.
- Casement: A crank mechanism swings this window open from the sides on hinges. Providing the tightest seal, this style is the most energy-efficient window we offer.
- Slider: The placement of the sash makes the horizontal opening smooth and easy.
- Awning: Similar to a casement window, this window cranks outward, as the hinge is fastened to the top of the window.
- Bay: Typically composed of three windows, this window protrudes from the home, either tied into existing roof, or with a stand alone roof built over it. Bay and bow windows make living spaces feel more spacious.
- Garden: This window sticks in a similar fashion to bay windows and is perfect for plants and herbs. The sloped roof allows maximum sunlight without risking water buildup.
- Bow: Similar to bay windows, this style often has more windows and is a great choice for living and dining rooms.
- Picture: A fixed window that does not open, picture windows are great in spaces where you need plenty of glass.
- Specialty: These vinyl windows are tailored to any specific needs your project requires.
Professional Window Replacement Services for North Jersey
Proud to serve the North Jersey area, the team at New Jersey Siding & Windows, Inc., continues to offer high-quality window replacements to fit your every need. Contact us today for a free estimate.
Vinyl windows are the answer for those looking for energy efficiency and savings for their home. The construction of a vinyl window frame, which has a honeycomb-like interior, allows for additional foam insulation, improving the overall performance of the window. The joint on the window frames are fusion-welded, as opposed to being joined by screws or fasteners, which also improves performance and durability. Vinyl windows also come in a myriad of colors and wood-laminate finishes, matching the tastes of any homeowner. The Elements window by Soft-lite, a New Jersey Siding & Windows exclusive, is unmatched by any other window in terms of performance, with the AAMA rating and hard data numbers to back it up. To find out more about the vinyl windows offered by New Jersey Siding & Windows.
CALL US NOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT: 973-895-1113