Bow, Bay, and Garden Windows in Northern NJ
Bow, bay, and garden windows add elegance, light, and space to the interior of a home. New Jersey Siding and Windows uses bow, bay, and garden windows by Soft-Lite for our New Jersey installations to create an amazing look while adding functionality, energy efficiency, and value to your home.
Features and Benefits
Unlike traditional flat windows such as double hung, picture, awning, casements or sliding windows, bow, bay, and garden windows protrude out from the home's exterior. The added dimension to the facade increases curb appeal, while the created interior space can be used for plants, pictures, or knick-knacks.
All bow, bay, and garden windows come with operating end casements or double hung and picture windows. The glass is high-performance Low-E with triple glazing for efficiency. All bow, bay, and garden windows come with the Alaska Superseat Standard which insures the extended area of the window stays warm or cool in the harshest weather conditions. Projections and sizes of the bow, bay, and garden windows widely vary to meet the needs of a variety of homes.
Bay Windows vs. Bow Windows
Many use the term interchangeably, but there are distinct differences between bay and bow windows. Bay windows have three window panels containing various sizes with a predominate window in the middle usually configured 1/4, 1/2, 1/2 although can be 1/3, 1/3, 1/3. Additionally, bay windows are shaped with distinct corners angled at 30 to 40 degrees. Bow windows are comprised of three to six windows of equal size. These windows are hung in a sloping curve to create a beautiful view from both the interior and exterior of the home. Our experts will help you decide which is best for your personal application.
Garden windows extend approximately 16” from the outside wall and, unlike bay or a bow windows, the slanted portion is comprised of glass, with a solid window in front and two operating windows on each side. You can also select glass or wire shelves. This window option is ideal in kitchens and bathrooms.
Working with New Jersey Siding and Windows
Bow, bay, and garden windows can add value to your home, making it stand out as a focal point for your home, bringing the outdoors in, and enlarging the look of the room. New Jersey Siding and Windows offers 100% financing to customers who qualify to create less stress throughout the construction process. Often, our customers purchase new windows along with new siding. This combination creates an extreme overhaul of your home's exterior and also adds interior benefits to the overall efficiency of your home in both summer and winter.
Contact us today for a free estimate. We have worked with many customers throughout Northern NJ. Our customer service and dedication to excellence has earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and accolades from the consumer watchdog site Angie's List.
- Your choice of 3- to 6-lite configurations
- Your choice of 10°, 15°, 30°, or 45° projections.
- Available with operating end casements, double hungs or picture windows.
- Glass options for all Bays and Bows include High Performance Low-E; Ultra triple-glazed; Ultimate triple-glazed; tinted and tempered glass.
- Optional Decorative Glass is available in a wide variety of glass colors and patterns. Ask your representative for details.
- Optional Contour and Flat Grids are contained within the insulated glass. The grids stay dirt-free for a lifetime and the outside glass remains easy to clean.
- Optional Painted Aluminum Roofs are available in 28 decorator colors. Ask your representative for details.
- Optional Copper Roof System. Copper can be preserved with Incralac protective coating, or allowed to turn Patina Green over time.
- Optional Wood Roof System also available.