Haven Insulated Siding in Randolph, NJ
Insulates against everything but jealous neighbors.
Haven® insulated siding combines the looks of real wood and the energy efficiency of industry-leading insulation technology. Let’s call it very high tech. Our graphite-enhanced EPS insulation is made with Neopor® from BASF SE. Neopor helps absorb and reflect radiant heat, which makes Haven’s R-value (how well insulation keeps heat out of your home) up to 19% higher than traditional insulated siding. Our EPS insulation also reduces the flow of hot and cold air through wall cavities. Plus our “locked-tight” TXL™ Lamination distinguishes itself by how uniformly it holds siding and insulation together for a seamless, flat fit.
Features and Benefits
- Bold, contemporary styles and increased energy efficiency
- Neopor® from BASF SE adds up to a 19% better R-value depending on profile
- Reduces thermal conductivity
- 200% stronger bond with our TXL™ Lamination Technology
- 240% more impact resistant than fiber cement
- Reduces noise by up to 45%
- Industry-leading Double Lifetime Warranty includes color and hail protection